28. Juni 2006

Feelings

"Bein' green..." (Does everyone this great song by Kermit the frog, or one of the remakes by Van Morrison e.g.?)
"to be blue"!
"the black wrath"!
"to get red"!

What's the colour for desperation, loneliness, desire for love?

I went to town this afternoon and it is unbelievable how many lonely people you can glimpse, even in a small town like mine. No, they don't just walk alone through the city, you can see their loneliness and sadness. Maybe, I am sensible for feeling other peoples feeling's, but this makes me sad myself :o(
I have the problem being overwhelmed by self-pitiness sometimes, but you shouldn't everybody let feel this. Then they pity you much more and after that you're more fucked up then before. Thus: Keep some of your bad feelings for yourself and try to get over them without too much help. The world is turning even without you ;o)

Keine Kommentare: