10. Juli 2006

:o(

I have a terrible hangover today, god damn. I watched the football match with my friends and later on with my brother and his friends. We had some beer, we laughed about Zinedine Zidane (Now he is the MVP, fucking hell, such stupid FIFA assholes!!!) After that we played darts and had some more beer, but the worst thing were all the joints. I usually do not smoke, only when I am drunk and then only one or two cigarillos, but yesterday I forgot mine, so I had to take what was there ;o) Today, I still have 2mg THC in my veins and it does not feel great :o( Only listening to some very loud Reggae music let me forget this 'pain'. By the way: I will go to a Reggae festival with my friend to Losheim am See on August 26th. There we will have some fun and hopefully we will able to swim there while some not very interesting bands are playing. ;o) Later on we will sing and cheer for Gentleman and Seeed of course.

By the way I sold my mums old car yesterday for 334€ :o) It quite an enormous price for such an old, right off car, but some of our French 'neighbours' bought it, so we are happy to get rid off it soon :o)

Now, I will try to come down and not to be so 'high' anymore ;o)

6 Kommentare:

Meg hat gesagt…

My poor cutie-pie!

SELBST SCHULD!

Ich habe kein bisschen Mitleid mit Dir, erst Recht nicht, seit Du um 4 Uhr meine Nacht beenden wolltest, elender Lump! :)

ICrossMyHeartAndHopeToDie hat gesagt…

Ich wollte doch nicht deine Nacht beenden! *unschuldig guck*
Könntest aber schon haben! Weil du immer so frech zu mir bist, müsstest du mich jetzt mal drücken *arme aufhalt*

Meg hat gesagt…

*gucks*
Und das sollte ich jetzt ändern, da Du einen dicken Kopf hast und einen Geschmack im Mund, wie eine alte Frau in der Achselhöhle? *lach* Nenn mir einen weitaus besseren Grund, dann denke ich darüber nach ;)



*tätschl*

ICrossMyHeartAndHopeToDie hat gesagt…

Sag mal für was hälst du mich denn? Für ein Ferkel? Wer sagt, dass ich nen schlechten Geschmack im Mund habe? Ich weiß ja nicht wie das bei dir ist, aber ICH putze täglich meine Zähne und dusche regelmäsig :-)

Meg hat gesagt…

Sehr löblich! ;)

ICrossMyHeartAndHopeToDie hat gesagt…

Finde ich auch!! :o)