13. Dezember 2006

Today!

So, from today there are only 11 days until Chrsitmas Eve and I have to confess something: Up to now, I have no presents for my family at all!!! Ok, at least I have one idea for my brothers present, but I am not sure whether it is ok or not. :o( So, I am open for VERY good pieces of advice, so do not dissapoint me, folks.

Now, I have to concentrate on this after I passed all my oral presentations. This one today was pretty good and I earned some praise ;o) So, I like my religious studies, but now it is time to find an end. There was a very depressing poll around students. The question was, what they wanted to do after their studies and what prospects there are after their study. And the result was a veeeeeeeery bloody shame. The students of English, German and History have no real hopes to get a solid job at the schools or around other things. You will be on dole after your studies. Either you do some translating, or you just leave Germany and you have to work somwhere abroad. (Which I realy prefer ;o)) But, I have some hope, because: Anyway, the romanistic students has not been in the list. :oP

Despite that, I like what I am doing and I will find a job, at least somwhere, otherwise I will seek some refuge with you David and I have to brownnose with Tory's father :oD
Just a joke, never mind! ;o)

Keine Kommentare: