14. Januar 2007

To Davíd!

 


Tonight during my work, I thought about my trip to Chicago last March. It was so great to see my friend Davíd from Spain again, oh sorry, now he is an American citizen, whom I met in Blackburn 2002 during our time as assistant teachers. We met and we knew we would be friends, no matter where we will be living after that time, this 8 months in the odd Lancashire area. Well, last year he lived in Chicago with his wife Tori and I visited them. It was a great time, but unfortunately Davíd had to work during my stay. But he promised next time he will have more time for me, so we can go out and have some fun together. Ok, Tori is a bit anxious all the time, but I think she has to learn to cope with that ;o) Next time I will visit him, hopefully later this year, I have to travel to Dallas, Texas. Tori is a Texan girl, so they moved there near to her family and I will see a new part of the states :o) I am looking forward to see him again and maybe then he will be a proud father?
Posted by Picasa

Keine Kommentare: