25. Februar 2007

Thank You! - Danke!

Today I want to thank you all, who are reading this/my Blog. Yes, if you remember correctly, I thanked all the people a couple of months ago, but today I want to shout a special thank to all the people from all over the world. Hey, guys it is great you are with me. I know I write too many German texts the last few months, but I will alter that, promised :o) Thank you for supporting me, in Poland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal, France, Italia, England, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Ukraine, Nigeria, China, Japan, India, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, the Phillipines, the USA and Canada and Hawaii, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Emirates... I hope I have not forgotten some peopel, if I have, please tell me about it and post it :o)
By the way: Ilike watching on the ClustrMap every day, it is fantastic from where you are reading and listening :o)

So, thank you again: Juspajaraña, Shukran, Kiitos, Merci, Shukriya, Mahalo, Makasih, Grazie, Arigato, Xie xie, Takk, Dziekuje, Spasibo, Dakujem, Gracias, Tack, Dêkujim, Dyakooyu and Spasibo! If I misspelled a word, or if I missed a language, feel free to write me, please!! :o)

Nun zum Abschluss nochmal auf deutsch ein herzliches Dankeschönan Euch alle, die hier lesen und mit mir sind. :o) Auch wenn mich einige wieder aus ihrer Linkliste gelöscht haben, so lesen sie doch ab und an mal hier, nicht wahr Meg? ;o) Danke, jedenfalls fürs Lesen, mitfibern, mitärgern, kritisieren (auch wenn das nicht so häufig passiert: also scheut euch nicht, schreibt mir öfters). Einfach ein allgemeines Danke überhaupt fürs interessiert sein, auch wenn ich mal eine schlechte Phase habe. Danke!

Hugs and kisses! A huge kiss for one special person, I hope you know, who you are. :o)

Keine Kommentare: