20. Januar 2007

Good Morning, guys!

So last few days were really stormy here. All over Germany had been heavy gales with horrendous damage following them. Some people died because of falling trees. We hoped to tear down our roof, so we can get some money from the insurance and can afford a new one, but like all the time: Our roof is still clinging to the old wooden construction my grandfather build out of leavings from the coal work.
Now the temperature shall fall donw up to 10 degrees °C and maybe there will be some snow in the next few weeks. If I had the choice, the snow would stay away and spring will start earlier this year :o)

Work was stupid today, no one goes out of his cosy bed/sofa and so I was really fucking bored tonight. I read 100 pages in my "GEO Thema" about genes and human heredity. Most things I still knew from my time in school (I did my final exams in German, Biology and Chemistry and now I am studying English and Theology, it crazy, isn't it? *g*)

In a few moments I will start watching "Tsotsi". I heard it is a great movie and it got the academy award for the best foreihn movie, so I hope I will not be dissapointed :o/

Take care guys, next week some mor anecdotes again :o)

Nice weekend all for of you. I will be on a party from my football club and we will celebrate everything, we missed for the last 2 months during the break ;o)

Keine Kommentare: